UofT Master of Health Informatics (MHI) Fall 2023

just_in

41 minutes ago, SyMN said:

Congratulations. 
Can you please share your timelines. When did you have the interviews? 
Thank you

I interviewed on Feb 1 and received my admission on Mar 2! I did email Zoe (the program assistant) last week and she said they were going to start sending decisions next week. I guess they started earlier :)

Edited by nox

Congrats to everyone who heard good news! I just received my response today and was interviewed on Feb 3. Looks like acceptances are still coming in for anyone who's still waiting (so don't lose hope just yet!).

On 3/3/2023 at 7:32 PM, nainai2000 said:

I also interviewed feb 2 and received my letter of admission yesterday. Does anyone know if there’s a groupchat?

I was also wondering if anyone has started a gc yet

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 1:13 AM, just_in said:

Congrats to everyone who heard good news! I just received my response today and was interviewed on Feb 3. Looks like acceptances are still coming in for anyone who's still waiting (so don't lose hope just yet!).

I was also wondering if anyone has started a gc yet

Did you start a group?

On 3/6/2023 at 2:04 AM, nox said:

I'm looking for places too! Let me know if you wanna connect, I'm stressing about where I'll stay! 

Curious to see where you guys are staying too! Conflicted on whether I should get a car or rent a place downtown!