Cornell MPA (CIPA) Fall 2023

Hi everyone,

Wondering if there are any folks here who have applied to Cornell CIPA MPA program for the Fall 2023 cycle?

The results were to be released on 1st March but there is no change in my status. Did anyone get their result. I applied for the 15 Feb deadline

11 minutes ago, Marinap said:

Hi! I also applied on deadline, but I haven't heard back yet. I'm just nervous about results. I only read on reddit about one acceptance.

I wrote to them today. They mentioned high volume of applications which has delayed the process and they mentioned decisions being released by 15 March

2 minutes ago, james_milner said:

I wrote to them today. They mentioned high volume of applications which has delayed the process and they mentioned decisions being released by 15 March

Ohhh... thanks! So, let's continue waiting... Do you know anything about funding? The person accepted to the program told me that she didn't receive any scholarship. Do you know if they will release decisions with funding information? and do you know if they have provided full scholarship in the past?

On 3/2/2023 at 6:30 PM, Marinap said:

Ohhh... thanks! So, let's continue waiting... Do you know anything about funding? The person accepted to the program told me that she didn't receive any scholarship. Do you know if they will release decisions with funding information? and do you know if they have provided full scholarship in the past?

An acquaintance that I know (she graduated in 2022) had received around 25k per year. But, I am not sure whats the average aid