UW Seattle 3D4M MFA, anyone gotten a response yet? (2023)

bunnie99

It's been radio silence for me, but I've been interviewing and hearing back from other places. Is this a sign of a rejection, or are they just a bit slow? Has anyone else applied to this program and heard anything back? Anyone interviewed there? Also, any current attendees out there? How are you liking the program? 

8 hours ago, bunnie99 said:

It's been radio silence for me, but I've been interviewing and hearing back from other places. Is this a sign of a rejection, or are they just a bit slow? Has anyone else applied to this program and heard anything back? Anyone interviewed there? Also, any current attendees out there? How are you liking the program? 

Bunny I would say hang tight because I applied to Painting last year, but got contacted by 3d4m. 3d4m are a bit slower and ended up contacting me in April. They had a tragic death in the department, a shift in Chairmanship, and are a little more relaxed time wise in the selection process and think a lot about matching cohorts to each other and to their guest lecturers and artists. You might hear from them later. I had completely given up on UW before hearing back from them. My interview and offer was in mid April.