UW MHCID/HCDE 2023

scoobydooby888

I was not but I don't think that's a requirement for everyone.

I talked to some alumni from 2 years ago and they said they got their results March 15th morning and everyone get their results all at once. However, I checked Grad Cafe and seems like some previous cohorts got earlier admissions. 

2 hours ago, scoobydooby888 said:

Didn't get any interview. Although an admin from MHCID did add me on linkedin about 1.5 weeks ago. Unclear what that means (it's not Matt) but they do work for MHCID. Wondering if it's a good sign...

Ooh I think that's a good sign because they are checking out your LinkedIn profile. Did you submit a portfolio? If so, did you get many views? 

1 minute ago, designz said:

Ooh I think that's a good sign because they are checking out your LinkedIn profile. Did you submit a portfolio? If so, did you get many views? 

Thank you. I did submit a website portfolio although I think it was viewed once from someone in seattle, but for 30 seconds so unclear if they rlly looked into my work.