Princeton SPIA - MPA/MPP - 2023

If it is helpful for anyone check your portal, I think they have posted the outcome. Not what I expected, but hoping for the best for you! Does anyone know when HKS release decisions?

Edited by k954

• 4 weeks later...

Waitlisted by the Public Affairs PhD (STEP track) at SPIA last month. Not sure if any one has been accepted off the waitlist...or will the final admission status be updated by the April 15 deadline? So anxious about this...

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing yet! In the past, it seems that those who were accepted off the waitlist were notified around the 19th-20th! But as long as they haven't sent any email saying that they are not accepting candidates from the waitlist, we can still hope for a miracle! 

On 4/24/2023 at 10:50 PM, Fingerscrossed22 said:

Yes! I hope so. It’s hard to move forward with other opportunities knowing there is an amazing chance to be a tiger!

I know! At this point, if we haven't heard back I think it's a no! I am just assuming if they would have accepted someone off the waitlist, they would have emailed the person soon after April 15. It's been almost two weeks now, so I am not that positive. 

3 hours ago, thedodo said:

I know! At this point, if we haven't heard back I think it's a no! I am just assuming if they would have accepted someone off the waitlist, they would have emailed the person soon after April 15. It's been almost two weeks now, so I am not that positive. 

Well, whatever will be will be! We will trust that we did our best and that there are still wonderful opportunities waiting for us even in the unknown