USC MSW Fall 2023

loutusrie3

5 hours ago, ozzythegrouch said:

I applied and still waiting on a decision. I called 1 week ago and they advised they are now taking anywhere between 8-10 weeks to review application. Sigh.

Oh wow!! they went from sending out the first batch today, to sending out at the end of the month to longer??? ugh!!!

2 hours ago, ozzythegrouch said:

They sent out the first batch today?? I had no idea. 

when I called last time they said they would and that if anything they would send it out a week earlier (before the end of the month).

did you get anything? 

please keep me posted!

N

6 minutes ago, loutusrie3 said:

when I called last time they said they would and that if anything they would send it out a week earlier (before the end of the month).

did you get anything? 

please keep me posted!

No I haven't, this is week #9 for me and nothing yet. :( Okay will do!

My application was submitted for review February 2, still waiting on a decision. I applied for the May cohort MSW Online. Hopefully they will send a decision soon, the waiting is so stressful. I am starting to feel I may be on the rejected list considering it is close to the start of Summer semester. Positive vibes to everyone! 

Edited by Ressie

1 hour ago, Ressie said:

My application was submitted for review February 2, still waiting on a decision. I applied for the May cohort MSW Online. Hopefully they will send a decision soon, the waiting is so stressful. I am starting to feel I may be on the rejected list considering it is close to the start of Summer semester. Positive vibes to everyone! 

Mine went out for review on 01/10 for the online May cohort as well. I feel the same way, too. I believe they would have already accepted me if they wanted me :( did you get into/apply to other programs? 

On 3/17/2023 at 9:45 PM, Ressie said:

Hello!! have you tried calling and asking when they would start actually releasing their decisions?

11 hours ago, loutusrie3 said:

Hello!! have you tried calling and asking when they would start actually releasing their decisions?

I’ve tried calling, I was told to wait 8-10 weeks. Other than that the phone lines are either busy or no one picks up, at least for (Online MSW) anyway. Have you heard anything? 

On 3/20/2023 at 11:02 PM, Ressie said:

I’ve tried calling, I was told to wait 8-10 weeks. Other than that the phone lines are either busy or no one picks up, at least for (Online MSW) anyway. Have you heard anything? 

Yes, they told me before or after April!! kinda confusing since they've told me like 3 different things so far. Let's hope and see if they send anything this Friday!! Did you receive an email today about applying for MSW scholarships? I hope it is a good sign

3 hours ago, loutusrie3 said:

Yes, they told me before or after April!! kinda confusing since they've told me like 3 different things so far. Let's hope and see if they send anything this Friday!! Did you receive an email today about applying for MSW scholarships? I hope it is a good sign

I got my acceptance today!!!