Hello! Anyone have a few moments to look over my SOP?

I finally have what I think is a decent working rough draft of my SOP. However, it's a bit lengthy (889 words) and I haven't yet fleshed out the "fit" paragraph yet. I need some suggestions on what and where to cut and/or how to make it more concise.

If you're available/interested, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

I'm applying to PhD English Lit programs for what it's worth. This is my first time applying so if things are... wonky please let me know!

I finally have what I think is a decent working rough draft of my SOP. However, it's a bit lengthy (889 words) and I haven't yet fleshed out the "fit" paragraph yet. I need some suggestions on what and where to cut and/or how to make it more concise.

If you're available/interested, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

I'm applying to PhD English Lit programs for what it's worth. This is my first time applying so if things are... wonky please let me know!

I am also applying to English PhDs for the first time, so although I am no expert, I would be happy to help. Would you mind looking over my SOP as well? It's also in the rough draft stage, but I've gotten to the point where I can't figure out what would make it better and what would make it worse. I would love a second opinion!

Most definitely. May I send it to you towards the end of next week? I revised extensively since this post AND I'm in the final 4 days of review prior to taking the GREs. I would be more than willing to look over your SOP as well.

I'd be happy to read and give feedback. Maybe you'd do the same for mine in a week or so?