Admission Information

WildPeach

Hi,

I am new here and I have just one quick question.

I am planning to apply to English MA programs.When will I know that I am accepted? Is the beginning of March standard time for their decision?

I thought it was April/May up to this day.

Regards,

Ola

I'm not sure about English MA programs in particular, but usually admits for Fall go out between January to April with most of them around mid February to mid March I think. The times vary by schools and departments so you could probably search the results from last year on the GradCafe's survey here for results from the programs you are looking at to see about when they notify people.

Thanks!

I'm not sure about English MA programs in particular, but usually admits for Fall go out between January to April with most of them around mid February to mid March I think. The times vary by schools and departments so you could probably search the results from last year on the GradCafe's survey here for results from the programs you are looking at to see about when they notify people.