MPP at U of Toronto/SPPG

shosakurai

http://www.publicpolicy.utoronto.ca/admissions/Pages/default.aspx

Anyone here knows anything more about the MPP program at U of Toronto? Like the reputation of the program?

I'm planning to apply for it and I wonder the chance of getting an admission.

By the way my background:

major: pubilc administration and political science, Peking University (I'm a Chinese.)

GPA: 3.63

3 recommendation letters, one of them from the former minister of health of Norway.

Thanks a lot for everyone's help!

http://www.publicpol...es/default.aspx

Anyone here knows anything more about the MPP program at U of Toronto? Like the reputation of the program?

I'm planning to apply for it and I wonder the chance of getting an admission.

By the way my background:

major: pubilc administration and political science, Peking University (I'm a Chinese.)

GPA: 3.63

3 recommendation letters, one of them from the former minister of health of Norway.

Thanks a lot for everyone's help!

It has a very strong rep in Canada. In the US, fairly or not, Canadian schools are just not known as well. However, Toronto and McGill are probably the best known Canadian schools. Can't say for internationally, but I am sure it will suit you very well if you intend to return to China.

<br />It has a very strong rep in Canada. In the US, fairly or not, Canadian schools are just not known as well. However, Toronto and McGill are probably the best known Canadian schools. Can't say for internationally, but I am sure it will suit you very well if you intend to return to China. <br /><br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks a lot! But it seems there are not many people interested in this program... Still hesitating

• 3 weeks later...

<br /><br /><br />

Thanks a lot! But it seems there are not many people interested in this program... Still hesitating

Did you decide? If you get funding, I say go for it. But I wouldn't break the bank just to go, either, unless you have money to burn. It's reputable but not so much that you couldn't get a comparable education for much cheaper in Australia, NZ, or Singapore. Good luck!