New York University, Social and Cultural Analysis M.A. | NYU SCA

crustycow

I was wondering if anyone has applied to or heard back from NYU's Social and Cultural Analysis M.A.? The application was due December 18th. I've had applications that were due much later, which I heard back from in February and March. The second of week of April seems a little late for me. I contacted the department in March, and was told decisions would be released the last week of March. The first week of April I contacted them again, and they said decisions would be released before the end of the week. But it's now the second week of April and I still haven't heard anything. I have an offer to accept by April 15th, but NYU is my top choice. I am curious if there's an overwhelming number of applicants or not enough resources within the department at the moment, especially if they keep thinking decisions will be released a certain week and not meeting that goal. Does anyone have the same thoughts or questions? Has anyone heard back?