PhD in algebraic topology - IUB, MSU, or UO?

I've been accepted at three grad schools for a PhD in pure mathematics, with an intent to study algebraic topology (or, well, something algebraic, at least... one of my professors would probably prefer a focus on commutative algebra / algebraic geometry).

Specifically: Indiana University at Bloomington; Michigan State University; and University of Oregon. UO and MSU offered comparable stipends, while IUB added on a significant recruitment stipend on top. According to another of my professors, he ranked the schools with UO at the top and IUB narrowly at the bottom to his knowledge in the given fields. And I, personally, would prefer UO or IUB for the location, but can hardly decide beyond that.

I don't want to ask strangers on the internet to make a life decision for me, but does anybody have relevant advice, here? Any grad students at these schools who can comment? Especially, anyone more directly in algebraic topology or adjacent field who can comment on the departments? Anything I should consider?