Hey I am new here.

I am Applying to

UCSD

UCLA

NYU

VCU

Tyler

Cornell

I was wondering if anyone had experience with these schools, unfortunately because I am in California I can't really afford to visit them until after I apply.

Does anyone know what their studios are like/facilities, any info besides website stuff

Also I am wondering if my choices are too Conservative with the acceptance rates very low and I need full tuition remission and TA ships.

Lets chat, lets chat about art and mfa sculpture programs. I mean we are peers right

Edited by LeeP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

I also applied to CU-Boulder for sculpture and I also work with light... I took a look at your work... I have more of a mixed media approach but I can see that we might have interesting conversation!! Did you get the opportunity to visit CU? I LOVED the Facility and the faculty!!! The students in the sculpture dept. seemed so cool and happy wiht the program!!!! Why did you choose that program to apply to?

My Final List

UCSD

VCU

NYU

Tyler

Cornell

Cranbrook

University of Colorado - Boulder

Hey I am new here.

I am Applying to

UCSD

UCLA

NYU

VCU

Tyler

Cornell

I was wondering if anyone had experience with these schools, unfortunately because I am in California I can't really afford to visit them until after I apply.

Does anyone know what their studios are like/facilities, any info besides website stuff

Also I am wondering if my choices are too Conservative with the acceptance rates very low and I need full tuition remission and TA ships.

Lets chat, lets chat about art and mfa sculpture programs. I mean we are peers right

I've been to UCLA. The studios are kind of dumpy, but a good program. The studios aren't on the main campus, they are kind of in an industrial area. I really wish Chris Burden was still there.