Humam Computer Interface

Knockout

Hi I am an Electrical Engineering Undergraduate at a great school and I'm looking to study a program that is similar to MIT's Medial Lab program. I want to focus mainly on the electrical/electronic side of the program since I haven't done much programming. I know just C++, Data structures and low level programming, however I'm looking to focus on the Electrical Engineering programs. I was wondering if I could get help in finding other schools that offer such Human based engineering programs at the PHD level. My research has shown me that Stanford and Georgia Tech have these programs too and I would like to get some help in expanding my list.

Another way to find out more info is to check major HCI conference's (such as CHI) participants. If you are more into the engineering side, maybe also Ubiquitous Computer conference such as Ubicomp.

Thanks! I checked the the ubiquitous conferences and found just what I was looking for!!!

Another way to find out more info is to check major HCI conference's (such as CHI) participants. If you are more into the engineering side, maybe also Ubiquitous Computer conference such as Ubicomp.