Whitney ISP 2023

GCT

5 hours ago, mfa2020 said:

Does anyone know around what time they interviewed last year? I read on their website and they said result will be announced in June so i think soon? 

From what I've read, it seems to have happened around the same time - like late April.
I think this is the first year they're receiving applications online and not by mail. Maybe their schedule is different(?)

18 hours ago, GCT said:

From what I've read, it seems to have happened around the same time - like late April.
I think this is the first year they're receiving applications online and not by mail. Maybe their schedule is different(?)

That's a fair point! hmm they did extend the deadline for 3 days so maybe interviews will get delayed a week? if anyone gets interview invite, please let the rest of us know haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 4:21 PM, artstudentgb said:

just wondered if anyone has also not heard anything yet? 

Joining you here! Haven't heard anything back either. 

I havent heard anything either but according to the pattern of last year, we should have received an email to request interviews by now. Acceptance and rejection emails should be sent out this week or next week. They say early June as I remember. Good luck, everyone