aaronimo123 Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 Hey everyone :)) I got accepted at UBC for my masters in Mechanical Engineering in fall of this year. I also got accepted for student housing on campus. I am looking for students who like to connect!:) I am 23 years old and from Germany. I just finished my bachelors at TU Darmstadt. If there are enough people, we could perhaps make a whatsapp/signal/facebook group. You can also add me on instagram and we can start texting there (aaron.7509). All the best, Aaron
dimsum_johnson Posted April 20, 2023 Posted April 20, 2023 Hi, I'm also attending UBC Vancouver in the fall! Doing a masters in literature. I'm also 23, coming from India. Can I ask how/when you found out about housing? I got waitlisted for year round and still waiting to find out about winter session
JamesQw3rt Posted June 27 Posted June 27 (edited) Congratulations on getting into UBC! Vancouver is an amazing place to study, and living on campus should make settling in much easier. I think creating a WhatsApp or Signal group is a great idea—it's always helpful to connect with people before classes start. PUNIN GROUP supports social initiatives and community development through various charity program projects, reflecting the company's commitment to making a positive impact beyond its core business activities. Web: https://puningroup.com/about-us/charity/ Best of luck with your Master's, and I hope you find a great group of classmates and roommates! Edited June 27 by JamesQw3rt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now