MFA visual arts fully funded please

atelier27

• 3 months later...

I just graduated from alfred u (undergrad) and enjoyed it a lot, Theres only 3 departments for their mfa program however: Ceramics , Sculpture/Glass, and Electronic and Integrated Media or E.I.A, Funding is pretty impressive, full tuition coverage , plus a living stipend for ta-ing.

I applied to vcu, they have pretty good funding, especially if they select you to be a ta, even if they dont, instate tuition is close to 5 grand a year, and out of state is close to 9

other than that... UCSB which a lot of people have talked about on here on other various forums, has amazing funding , and it sounds more like an interdisciplinary mfa or studio mfa . I've been checking it out and, if memory serves , they give full tuition assistance, plus there website says they give a + 20,000 fellowship to one mfa student. I plan on checking it out , and applying next year, although i dont know if i'd enjoy cali, im an east coast gal at heart...haha

hope this helps!

Edited by uke

• 2 years later...

HI!

I know this thread is more than 4 years old now, but I first saw it when I was heading off to UC Berkeley for my BFA in 2012. Now I'm getting ready for my MFA and I desperately need an updated version of the very helpful list of fully funded visual arts MFA programs. PLEASE HELP!!! I have scoured the internet and this forum is the only, truly helpful destination.

HI!

I know this thread is more than 4 years old now, but I first saw it when I was heading off to UC Berkeley for my BFA in 2012. Now I'm getting ready for my MFA and I desperately need an updated version of the very helpful list of fully funded visual arts MFA programs. PLEASE HELP!!! I have scoured the internet and this forum is the only, truly helpful destination.