TPP @ MIT - fall 2011

applicant

Although a little disappointing, that may be true.

Bummer

i think there's plenty of fish left in the sea.. We're not fighting for bread crumbs. Everyone's strong in their own domain, and hopefully we fit into the committee's "wanted" profile. ( supply & demand )

Yes, it said it will be held on March 16.

Hey @bong2 ! Could you share with us whether you asked for funding when applying to TPP? If no, it may support my theory that the first accepted roll out includes admitted students with no funding requirement. For the other selected ones that do require funding, TPP's admission officers still have to match research interests, professors and available funding. That may explain why the second roll out is taking longer.

Also, its not as disappointing as the previous theory.

Thanks!

I received an email telling me I was admitted on February 24.

In an email, one of the staff member told me this week they are still wrapping up admissions. So I believe there is still hope for all of you!

I have no idea why some people were admitted on the 24th and others are supposed to be later. Of course, the idea that I am one of the top applicants is gratifying :) but I believe there can be a lot of other possibilities.

Good luck everybody, hoping to meet you there next year !

Congrats mate!

Share your profile pls.. and ur GRE scores in particular .

Tks

I received an email telling me I was admitted on February 24.

In an email, one of the staff member told me this week they are still wrapping up admissions. So I believe there is still hope for all of you!

I have no idea why some people were admitted on the 24th and others are supposed to be later. Of course, the idea that I am one of the top applicants is gratifying :) but I believe there can be a lot of other possibilities.

Good luck everybody, hoping to meet you there next year !

Anyone here apply to Stanford MS&E masters? (I can't seem to find a gradcafe thread about it). Results page makes it look like decisions started coming out today.

I did.

Even though I got rejected from TPP, I still have fingers crossed for Stanford.

(No mail for me yet)