Need someone to read my Berkeley MSW essay

evilpupil

• 4 weeks later...

My application as a whole came along pretty well. I used a lot of what I had already put together for other schools, but my GRE scores, well, let me just say, I'm confident in saying that they are probably worse than yours. Maybe if we all have bad scores, we'll all get in! I applied to University of Washington too, but they don't offer any aid to their students, and since I'm out of state, I don't think I would want to pay full tuition. Lucky you.

yah. I felt as though UW and Berkeley are two ENTIRELY different programs. I felt like it reflected in their SOP prompt. UW- wanting a more self-reflective narrative, and Berkeley- wanting an academic paper. I definitely felt like I did two entirely different apps.

Regarding aid- what do you mean? no Financial aid for UW? Loans then?

I'm sorry, I meant scholarships and grants, the free stuff, which I'm all about. I think they have three awards that people can apply for. Other than that, from what I found out, there is nothing else they offer other than loans. For an out of state student - that's no good. I was thinking of applying for one of the tuition/research fellowships. I think the deadline is April 1, so I'm not going to rush into that. I should hear back from most of the schools by then and have a better understanding of where I stand. Do you know something I don't know?

• 1 year later...