Bard CCS?

artygrad

Hey, has anyone heard from Bard's CCS program? The website says applicants will be contacted by the 31st but I was wondering if people are hearing anything yet. When I met with them, they said the 31st was just a ballpark date. I got into SAIC with a sweet ride but am holding out for Bard, which is my dream program. I live in NYC and Chicago's great, but I'm not dying to move there. Still, I can't keep SAIC waiting much longer. The suspense is killing me! All insights much appreciated.

Well, I had been lurking around here to see if more information on CCS would be posted.

I also applied to the program and yesterday recieved an email telling me I've been waitlisted.

Now I am switching between feeling incredibly lucky to have made it onto the waitlist at all, and feeling hopeless about actually beeing admitted. Frankly, I can't believe anyone would turn down their chance to be a student at this program, but I guess not everyone is me.

If anyone out there also applied, I'd love to hear about it.

I got in. But funding info's not available for another 3 weeks! In the meantime, I have to get back to another school about their offer...Good luck to anyone else who applied to this program, and I hope you get in off the waitlist!