Voice actors having a say on their characters

quillo

So I'm thinking of when I make this series I wanna plan in the future, I'm thinking that around the THIRD season, depending on how into the characters my VAs are, I'm thinking of giving them the privilege to have a say on their characters, make recommendations (not for sure things, but stuff to think about), and have the right to tell the writers whether or not their character is IC or OOC on the script.

I know it sounds like a risky move, but usually Imma decent judge of character, and depending on how well the VAs are on set as people and as their characters, during times on the show I won't be around cause I'm busy working on something else, they should be able to save their characters from being OOC.

What do y'think of that idea?

On 5/17/2023 at 5:21 PM, quillo said:

So I'm thinking of when I make this series I wanna plan in the future, I'm thinking that around the THIRD season, depending on how into the characters my VAs are, I'm thinking of giving them the privilege to have a say on their characters, make recommendations (not for sure things, but stuff to think about), and have the right to tell the writers whether or not their character is IC or OOC on the script https://19216801.onl/ .

I know it sounds like a risky move, but usually Imma decent judge of character, and depending on how well the VAs are on set as people and as their characters, during times on the show I won't be around cause I'm busy working on something else, they should be able to save their characters from being OOC.

What do y'think of that idea?

i got this....