Is 1270 in GRE sufficient?

deepika101

Hi,

I have secured 1270 in Gre General with 790 in quant and 480 in verbal. My toefl score is 102. I did my BSC in mathematics form Panjab University with 83.93 % marks and secured the first position in my batch. I have a masters degree in mathematics from IIT Madras with a cgpa of 8.97. I want to pursue MS in finance in the US. I really need some guidance on the universities that I can apply to. Please help me?

Hi,

I have secured 1270 in Gre General with 790 in quant and 480 in verbal. My toefl score is 102. I did my BSC in mathematics form Panjab University with 83.93 % marks and secured the first position in my batch. I have a masters degree in mathematics from IIT Madras with a cgpa of 8.97. I want to pursue MS in finance in the US. I really need some guidance on the universities that I can apply to. Please help me?

You're better off posting such a request under the correct subforum. Since you're applying to Finance, you'll want to head over to the Business section here: http://forum.thegrad...um/14-business/.

Also, it sounds like you haven't done your own research first. Rather than solicit help here, it might be better to have a look around at universities that you think might be a good fit, look up rankings online, ask professional peers and such, and then come to the forum to ask for advice.

Best of luck.

Edited by balderdash