Albert Einstein?

shh

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if any of you have interviewed with Einstein yet? Do you like it? I'm excited for the faculty and the program but a little nervous about the fact that it's in the Bronx*. What did you all think about the school? I'll be interviewing in February and I haven't read much about it on here except that they had a settlement over sexual orientation and housing in the later 90s. :( I'm coming from a very liberal place and hopefully their school of thought is also liberal now and not so conservative!

Thanks to those who reply!

*I also have read that the Bronx isn't that bad so I'm curious about what people who have actually been to the campus and surrounding area think about it.

Edited by shh

Hey,

May I ask when you submitted your application? I submitted close to the deadline and am still "Under Review". I was the one that commented on their legal issue and I am also GLBT but I am willing to give the place a chance to convince me they have changed if I get a visit, a lot has changed since the 90s.

Good Luck

Hi!

I also applied really close to the deadline. It may have been around 5PM 12/7 if I remember correctly. Have you heard from them yet? I got mine the first week of January but you never know...

Good luck!

• 7 months later...