Clinical and Counselling Psychology Canadian Masters Application Forum Fall 2024

3 hours ago, oliviaj321 said:

So surprised U of A hasn't released anything yet. Does anyone know why they don't interview? 

I don't know, but I know someone who is there and said they finalized decisions yesterday, so should be any time now

Did anyone else get an invite for an interview for the PsyD at Bishops? They sent out info about the interview and I’m feeling SO nervous. My other interviews were all about my research interests and such so I’m feeling anxious about a different kind of interview. I’d love some tips on how to prepare for an interview with the following elements: role-playing with a given scenario, sharing a difficult or ethically delicate interpersonal interaction, and reacting to a given scenario. 

any tips would be super helpful!!!

4 hours ago, oliviaj321 said:

So surprised U of A hasn't released anything yet. Does anyone know why they don't interview? 

I had an interview with a PI and they mentioned they got busy with administration things. So I believe they're sending them out now or just wrapping up invites

23 hours ago, psychapp2024 said:

Just got my unofficial offer for the clinical program today. Keep an eye on your inbox!

Someone in my lab did too! (For the French stream) Has anyone else got their offer from UOttawa? (And should I assume mine is a rejection if I didn't? 😅)

Edited by autogenerated
Clarity

If anybody is waiting to hear from Calgary for counselling psych, I got a rejection today on the applicant portal, I did not receive an email notification for it though. 

Edited by Bellabug

2 hours ago, psychowannabee said:

A friend of mine got an offer from U of A yesterday - thesis. Got a phone call from their PI.

do you think this means that the official offers will be out soon? maybe course based will be later since you wouldn't have PI to call you? :( I'm grasping at straws I know 

Edited by mads1967

22 minutes ago, Bellabug said:

If anybody is waiting to hear from Calgary for counselling psych, I got a rejection today on the applicant portal, I did not receive an email notification for it though. 

got rejected as well 

24 minutes ago, psychnerd101 said:

Also got waitlisted, not sure about the chances of getting in at this point but goodluck to the both of us! 

got rejected from u of a and u of c. i wish you both so so so much luck!!! & be proud of yourselves even just for being waitlisted, in past cohorts i know there are people who were waitlisted and got in!!! it could be you!

48 minutes ago, psychnerd101 said:

Also got waitlisted, not sure about the chances of getting in at this point but goodluck to the both of us! 

congrats on the waitlist!!

I haven't gotten an email and my portal still says "under review". I can't tell if that's a good thing or not, lol.