Clinical and Counselling Psychology Canadian Masters Application Forum Fall 2024

2 hours ago, Tryingmybest1 said:

Do you know if the recruitment invites are all sent out?

I’m not sure. I had an interview with a PI in Jan but haven’t heard anything about the recruitment day. 

9 minutes ago, Gradschool2022 said:

I’m not sure. I had an interview with a PI in Jan but haven’t heard anything about the recruitment day. 

Was that a formal interview? I haven’t heard anything from UBCO so I am assuming a rejection. I hope you hear something!

20 hours ago, Tryingmybest1 said:

Was that a formal interview? I haven’t heard anything from UBCO so I am assuming a rejection. I hope you hear something!

Yes, it was a formal interview. Fingers crossed for both of us! 

3 hours ago, oliviao said:

Just got an interview to meet with a prof for uOttawa clinical psych!

Congrats! I haven't heard much about uOttawa yet. Would you be comfortable sharing PI initials?

Hi! I am very new to all this and not sure what Im doing (as per my username), I was wondering if anyone could give me some info! I know this topic is for masters, but I can't find any for the doctoral program in clinical psych in Canada. When are those interviews expected to come out? I saw someone here mention that Mcgill had interviews last week for clinical but I still haven't heard anything or had any update on my application. Thank you! Any and all info is appreciated!

Edited by NotsurewhatImdoing

3 hours ago, Tryingmybest1 said:

Congratulations! Was the interview from your POI or from UOttawa? I wonder if they will be sending out more

Thank you! It was from my POI, not an official message

On 2/2/2024 at 1:25 PM, Tryingmybest1 said:

Anyone have any updates? I know Western and McGill had their interview day today for clinical

Does this mean that if we have not heard anything from Western we should assume rejection?

On 1/19/2024 at 11:05 AM, Bellabug said:

I had received an interview from Lethbridge for the MEd Counselling Psych around the end of December

Hey, Same boat. Have you heard back on a decision yet? The graduate calendar says admission decisions should go out no longer than 10 weeks from the application deadline.