EE admissions Fall 2011

stefano

How did Brown MSEE notified you via postal service or somewhere on the website? I can't find a way to check my status.

Also did anyone heard from Northeastern or Tufts PhD program in EE? I talked to one of the professors at the Info Session that NEU had last week.

He told me that the decisions are made. He was surprised to find out that we don't know yet and told me to e-mail him in 2 weeks if I still don't know.

they sent me an email saying that your decision has been made. check your website (application) for decision.

also i applied to tufts MSEE but have yet to hear back from them.

they sent me an email saying that your decision has been made. check your website (application) for decision.

also i applied to tufts MSEE but have yet to hear back from them.

I checked the embark application yesterday but there was nothing. I guess still have to wait for results there.

Yeah no news from Tufts too.

Got an email from Tufts saying that the decisions will be out shortly and encourage students to check the website they provide. Packets will be also sent out.

Do you think Tufts, Boston and Texas A&M would give the decisions before April 15th?

Do you have any information about Tufts? How is it in Electrical Engineering? I know that it is ranked 66th but I wanted to know more details. How has been its admission rate in last years?

Do you think Tufts, Boston and Texas A&M would give the decisions before April 15th?

Do you have any information about Tufts? How is it in Electrical Engineering? I know that it is ranked 66th but I wanted to know more details. How has been its admission rate in last years?

They better do give decisions before April 15th, there other schools that I must say yes or no by that time lol. 66th is not that bad considering Tufts is more of a Medical/Dental Grad school. I looked through the faculty and it seems good.

Got an email from Tufts saying that the decisions will be out shortly and encourage students to check the website they provide. Packets will be also sent out.

What do you think they mean by "shortly"? A few hours or days?!

P.S: Has anybody heard any news from UBC?

I was admitted to UIUC with full funding + fellowship/stipend. I went to the visit day last month; there were about 30 people there.

I had seen some fellows who had been admitted in late Feb. , I meant I had not seen anybody admitted as TA/RA.

Congats! :)

What do you think they mean by "shortly"? A few hours or days?!

Probably by mid next week. I just checked the search results section here on thegradcafe and someone just got admitted this morning with funding. Same applies to NEU.

The decisions from TUFTS should be out, I got mine on the website they provide.

Anyone heard from Northeastern PhD program?

No news from Brown MSE as well. Looked the embark website but there is nothing anywhere about decision.

The decisions from TUFTS should be out, I got mine on the website they provide.

Anyone heard from Northeastern PhD program?

No news from Brown MSE as well. Looked the embark website but there is nothing anywhere about decision.

I check my application on this site: grad admission, but it stii says that Your admissions decision will be found here when it is available .

I check my application on this site: grad admission, but it stii says that Your admissions decision will be found here when it is available .

Yeah I got mine from Tufts. The "Your admissions decision will be found here when it is available" will turn into View Decision.

I got a reject. Although I have been admitted to better ranked schools.

Same here. I guess my concentrations is not a very good fit for there. Also I have no publications.

I still haven't heard from U of M, UCSB, UCSD and Penn State. Is it too naive to still have hope at this point?

If it makes you feel better, I haven't heard from UCSD, either. Haven't heard from UMD, too.... I applied for master's, though.

I still haven't heard from U of M, UCSB, UCSD and Penn State. Is it too naive to still have hope at this point?

From my experiences so far. Early notifications are usually acceptances, and late notifications (this week) have been rejections. So things look dim since people have reported acceptances from UCSB and UCSD, but not many from U of M.

Hi @ all

I applied to Stanford, Berkeley, Harvard and I got rejections, I also applied to UIUC, Michigan and UT Austin but I do not hear anything fro the latter schools.

Anyone in the same situation?

Hi @ all

I applied to Stanford, Berkeley, Harvard and I got rejections, I also applied to UIUC, Michigan and UT Austin but I do not hear anything fro the latter schools.

Anyone in the same situation?

what did you apply to? what program?

I already got my acceptance letter from Michigan about a month ago for an MSEE.

I got a reject. Although I have been admitted to better ranked schools.

yes, i also got a reject from Tufts MSEE program. The amazing part is I got accepted into U of M a top 10 ranked program and into Browns MS program.....go figure that one.

what did you apply to? what program?

I already got my acceptance letter from Michigan about a month ago for an MSEE.

I applied for PhD program in every university because I'm going to finish my master in a few months. My area is solid state devices.

It is strange for me because I though I had a strong application for UIUC and UT Austin, I'm international but I have a reccomandation for a professor at UT Austin and I spent there a semester as exchange student. I cannot figure out what is happening?

yes, i also got a reject from Tufts MSEE program. The amazing part is I got accepted into U of M a top 10 ranked program and into Browns MS program.....go figure that one.

I haven't hear anything from Brown MSE. Did you got e-mail or postal? The embark site doesn't provide any status on the decision.