Syracuse Maxwell application question

fso2k11

Quick question on the Syracuse Maxwell application (any degree). The online application has three fields to add additional information (How are past grades an index of potential?; Describe your academic honors, community involvement, etc.; Describe experiences relevant to teaching or research assistantships). Each field has a 350 character limit, but offers for you to upload additional information if necessary. Did anyone do that? If so, why? If not, why not? I'm just wondering if my 300 character blurbs are sufficient...

One question in particular:

Please briefly describe academic honors; scholastic recognitions; publications; leadership roles; and other academic, professional, and community activities that you consider significant to your proposed area of study.

I am inclined to simply list the titles of my experiences with their dates, separated by a semi-colon. It is all on my resume anyways...

Thoughts?

Edited by blingem

• 2 weeks later...