thotleader Posted January 17, 2024 Posted January 17, 2024 Has anyone applied/received any news from this program. They usually only admit about 2 folks a year.
kholerk Posted January 22, 2024 Posted January 22, 2024 I applied! haven't heard anything... the chances are so low thotleader 1
19Snow6 Posted January 23, 2024 Posted January 23, 2024 I applied to this joint program as well, I haven't head anything. thotleader 1
girlsgirl Posted February 23, 2024 Posted February 23, 2024 I interviewed for the program last weekend, only about 4-5 people invited. Results should come out in a week or two. I’m sorry you all didn’t get invited, I hope something else works out for you!!
olivity Posted December 16, 2025 Posted December 16, 2025 For anyone who got an interview for this program (prelim or regular), could you share the date that interview invites came?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now