OISE Master of Arts in Child Study and Education (MA-CSE) 2024

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 3:31 PM, wishingallthebest6079 said:

Hi everyone! As interviews are slowly coming to an end, I was hoping we can connect and be one another's support systems as this is such a nerve wracking time. If anyone has any updates or questions, I think this is a great way to help a friend out and provide any updates as they come. 

I am still waiting for the acceptance, I have a doubt though, if we do not get informal acceptance e-mail from the department, does that mean we are rejected in the interview? 

Can anybody please answer this question. 

On 2/27/2024 at 9:40 PM, Suni said:

I am still waiting for the acceptance, I have a doubt though, if we do not get informal acceptance e-mail from the department, does that mean we are rejected in the interview? 

Can anybody please answer this question. 

I don't think it means you got rejected, it can also mean you are wait-listed. I think it's best to just wait it out and see until you get a confirmed acceptance or rejection email

9 hours ago, wishingallthebest6079 said:

I don't think it means you got rejected, it can also mean you are wait-listed. I think it's best to just wait it out and see until you get a confirmed acceptance or rejection email

I hope to get accepted, trying to stay positive. Undoubtedly, waiting time is tough. 

Did you got acceptance?

On 3/3/2024 at 10:55 AM, wishingallthebest6079 said:

No, I haven't heard back either :(

So what do you think, what are the odds of clearing the waiting list? 

Any idea about past trends? 

On 3/6/2024 at 6:14 AM, Suni said:

So what do you think, what are the odds of clearing the waiting list? 

Any idea about past trends? 

I'm not too sure, however; others have recently been getting updates to their application letting them know they have been rejected. If you have not received a rejection letter/notification, I say keep your hopes up. Letters/notifications are slowly coming out. You should check out the OISE page on Reddit for daily to weekly updates :)!  

2 minutes ago, wishingallthebest6079 said:

I'm not too sure, however; others have recently been getting updates to their application letting them know they have been rejected. If you have not received a rejection letter/notification, I say keep your hopes up. Letters/notifications are slowly coming out. You should check out the OISE page on Reddit for daily to weekly updates :)!  

Well hope so to get some reply. But I am still wondering do anybody reject their offer and leave the seat? 

I mean it's one of the most prestigious Univ and I don't think so anyone will leave the seat. 

So m not sure whether wait list should give hope or not.