DAAD Master Studies for All Academic Disciplines 2024-2025

beemeegee

Hello everyone,

I couldn't find a thread about this specific scholarship from this year so I decided to create one to share our updates :)

It would be great if we could share the updates we got so far as well as our country.

In my case I am from Spain and I didn't get any :,)

Good luck everyone!

Hello,

I am Rahimi from Afghanistan. I have applied for the Research grants-Doctoral Programmes in Germany for the 2024/2025. Recently, My DAAD application status has been updated to "selection made," and there has also been a change in the funding duration displayed in the portal. I would appreciate it if anyone could kindly share their experience or knowledge about the significance of these changes.

Thank you.

Hello, the DAAD sent me an email on February 2nd requesting the submission of documentation through the portal. They informed me that the response regarding my application would be given within 5 to 20 days. How long did it take for your status to change?

On 2/13/2024 at 12:34 AM, Rahimi said:

Hello,

I am Rahimi from Afghanistan. I have applied for the Research grants-Doctoral Programmes in Germany for the 2024/2025. Recently, My DAAD application status has been updated to "selection made," and there has also been a change in the funding duration displayed in the portal. I would appreciate it if anyone could kindly share their experience or knowledge about the significance of these changes.

Thank you.

Hi Rahimi,

I applied for the same program and my DAAD application status is still "Paper copies received". I'm from Mexico and my interview date was on 29th January. Do you have any news?