Guelph MRFT or MP interview result?

Hey everyone, 

I wanted to let you know that I got my admission to the MRFT program.  I thought being waitlisted was a refusal with a 2% chance of getting in, but I was wrong.  I think I am experiencing a bit of the shock factor because I should be thrilled, but there is a degree of numbness, too.  It might kick in after orientation, but I hope that with some of the other students deferring or refusing their offers, the rest of you will be on the waitlist and still have a chance to gain admission.  

On 4/18/2024 at 9:08 AM, psychedellicpsychie said:

Hey everyone, 

I wanted to let you know that I got my admission to the MRFT program.  I thought being waitlisted was a refusal with a 2% chance of getting in, but I was wrong.  I think I am experiencing a bit of the shock factor because I should be thrilled, but there is a degree of numbness, too.  It might kick in after orientation, but I hope that with some of the other students deferring or refusing their offers, the rest of you will be on the waitlist and still have a chance to gain admission.  

Congratulations! I appreciate you sharing the news with us.  I was waitlisted by MRFT too but it seems a little too late at this point. Wish you all the best ❤️ 

On 4/18/2024 at 9:08 AM, psychedellicpsychie said:

Hey everyone, 

Congrats!! 🎉