Which MS program (statistics) should I choose?

I am an international student, and I've been admitted to MS in Stats and Operations Research at UNC, and MS in Applied Stats for Social Sci Res. at NYU. I am having a hard time making up my mind. My main aim is to find a job as a data scientist or data analyst after getting my master's degree. However, I'd like to keep the option open of pursuing a PhD degree in the future. My primary area of interest in research is applied stats/machine learning.

1. UNC
    1. Pros
      1. The program offers a diverse selection of theoretical and applied courses in stats, data sci, and OR. I will be concentrating on the data science aspect.
      2. Has a traditional campus vibe and lower cost of living. It's in the Triangle, so there should be plenty of opportunities to intern and work in jobs in the field of statistics. It seems they have strong placements.
      3. Highly-ranked STOR department with a small MS program for personalized guidance.
      4. The requirement of a master's essay (a report), which can be completed with statistical consulting and an industry partner, is essential for improving my resume and potentially securing a job. I also like the past projects done, and doing research on real world data.
    2. Cons
      1. More challenging quantitatively/theoretically (compared to NYU) and sometimes a bit too theoretical even in the applied side of things. More exams than NYU (from experience exams are not my strong suit [which I'm still working on])
      2. Its national recognition is great, and it's known for statistics. But UNC's international presence is a little overshadowed by that of NYU (which matters when leaving the US as I'm international and would have to leave after my education/OPT).
  2.  NYU 
    1. Pros
      1. An applied and computational program with a focus on real-world applications, especially in social sciences.
      2. Compulsory stat consulting and internship requirement.
      3. No BS/PhD students doing stats in the department. It's fully focused on MS Applied Stats students, so there are a lot of opportunities for research and interaction with professors. The program is small but relatively bigger compared to UNC.
      4. Fewer exams and more project-based work, which is beneficial for building a strong resume for work. I enjoy doing projects and like many topics they have done.
      5. New York City has a wide variety of networking opportunities and options to work as a data scientist outside the usual industries.
    2. Cons
      1. Limited focus on applied stats and ML in areas outside social science and policy.
      2. Less quantitative/theoretical rigor compared to UNC's program.

Tuition costs will not impact my decision. I like both programs (equally in different ways) and their professors, and both offer opportunities for job advancement and potential PhD in stats/biostat. I would love to seek your inputs/any advice for my decision. Thanks in advance!