Northwestern and fairness. . .

I think that we've all spent ENOUGH money to merit the consideration of being notified when we've been rejected from the process. I really appreciate schools who notify accepts and rejects at the same time. Even if a group might be still under consideration, I think that the firm rejects should be notified. We're all (at least I am) so invested in this process that the agonizing wait is . . .well. . agonizing. Tell us when you've decided against us firmly. False hope is so unkind. .. ahem. . .Stanford :(

I think that we've all spent ENOUGH money to merit the consideration of being notified when we've been rejected from the process. I really appreciate schools who notify accepts and rejects at the same time. Even if a group might be still under consideration, I think that the firm rejects should be notified. We're all (at least I am) so invested in this process that the agonizing wait is . . .well. . agonizing. Tell us when you've decided against us firmly. False hope is so unkind. .. ahem. . .Stanford :(

I do appreciate that they let us know right away. I just wish they'd made a different decision!