American University (MPP)

bzcww3

Hello everyone,

I hope the new year has been treating you well. I have a question regarding admission to AU MPP program and would like to seek some help from anyone out there.

I just checked the application portal and found out that I have been admitted to the program for fall 2011. There was, however, minimal information available and I was told that more information will be followed up in the mail. If there are no mention of funding/merit awards, does that mean that I did not receive any financial assistance, or will that information only be available in the mail? Could someone please enlighten me?

Good luck to all the applicants waiting to hear from the schools!

Hello everyone,

I hope the new year has been treating you well. I have a question regarding admission to AU MPP program and would like to seek some help from anyone out there.

I just checked the application portal and found out that I have been admitted to the program for fall 2011. There was, however, minimal information available and I was told that more information will be followed up in the mail. If there are no mention of funding/merit awards, does that mean that I did not receive any financial assistance, or will that information only be available in the mail? Could someone please enlighten me?

Good luck to all the applicants waiting to hear from the schools!

I suspect that info about funding (regardless of whether you receive any) will be addressed in the follow-up. This is only a guess. Besides that, congratulations! And, wow, when was your deadline? Mine were just a couple weeks ago, so that seems insanely fast.

Edited by Meg11

I suspect that info about funding (regardless of whether you receive any) will be addressed in the follow-up. This is only a guess. Besides that, congratulations! And, wow, when was your deadline? Mine were just a couple weeks ago, so that seems insanely fast.

Thanks! You were right. The school will only release the merit/financial aid awards in feb/march. I submitted my application at the end of december, and was told it would take 4-6 weeks before I hear from admissions. I definitely didnt expect to hear from them so soon!

I hope you get some good news soon!