Schools known for survival analysis

Hi,

I'm an undergraduate student considering to apply for PhD programs in the next cycle. I have taken a graduate survival analysis (time-to-event analysis) course here, and really enjoyed both the theoretical and application aspect of the topic. I would assume a lot of these researches would be done in a biostatistics programs, but I want to know if there are any specific programs that you recommend. I would also love to know if some schools focus more on the theoretical research or just applications. 

Thank you in advance!

Yes, you almost certainly want to find biostatistics programs (there might be one or two faculty at other schools doing something with survival analysis, but you'll have to just dig through faculty pages and look for the words "survival analysis" or "reliability").  All the top biostats programs have people doing survival analysis - UNC, Harvard, Washington, Berkeley, Hopkins all certainly have big names in the field.