Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I have chosen to pursue my PhD in Mathematics at CUNY.

I would love to have opportunity to talk with my fellow students. 

Please get in touch if you are willing to attend CUNY too.

 

  • 2 years later...
Posted

Congratulations on choosing CUNY for your PhD in Mathematics! I'm also interested in connecting with incoming students. It would be great to get to know fellow researchers, discuss coursework, housing, and life at CUNY before the semester begins. Wishing you all the best, and I hope you find many future classmates here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use