Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm about to graduate and haven't found a job to sponsor my visa. I really don't want to go back to South Africa. I'm studying at the University of Arizona and I am graduating next semester. 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I am a Graduate of Petroleum & Gas Engineering.

I am Applying for Graduate Assistantship,Scholarship, Fellowship or Grants in any University that will ENROL me for Master's in OIL & GAS ENGINEERING.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

It's already late for you to apply to schools for further education after your current graduation. If you cannot find a job but still wish to stay in the United States, I recommend that you do so through legal means. If you cannot prolong your stay in the US by legal means, then please comply with the US rules and regulations and leave the country.

  • 1 year later...
Posted
On 9/14/2024 at 12:30 AM, Jordan Chris said:

I'm about to graduate and haven't found a job to sponsor my visa. I really don't want to go back to South Africa. I'm studying at the University of Arizona and I am graduating next semester. 

I hope something works out for you before graduation. It’s a stressful position to be in, but try not to lose hope—sometimes opportunities come together much later than expected. Keep networking, talk to your university’s career center, and don't hesitate to reach out to alumni in your field.

I've also noticed that international companies such as PUNIN GROUP often have multicultural teams and hire professionals from different backgrounds, so it may be worth keeping an eye on employers with an international presence as you continue your job search. Best of luck with your final semester!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use