Pippinsh Posted February 1, 2025 Posted February 1, 2025 Ciao persone! I'm opening this topic just to share with someone else this endless waiting time. Let's speak about our applications! I'll go first! I applied to 9 programs: UCONN - Comparative Literature UCONN - Italian Studies UT Austin - Italian Studies ////// Interview on Jan. 31th University of Notre Dame - Italian Studies UCLA - Italian Studies ///// Rejected UC Berkeley - Romance Languages and Literature Yale University - Italian and Film Studies (Combined degree) Brown University - Italian Studies Johns Hopkins - Comparative Thought and Literature What about you?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now