samirajkt Posted September 29, 2025 Posted September 29, 2025 Hi everyone, I’ve just started my PhD in London this term and was wondering if there are any others here who are also beginning their programs in London (or nearby). I’d love to hear how your first few weeks have been going and what your experience has been like so far. It would be great to connect and share perspectives as we’re all navigating this new stage.
Lilliana Posted April 22 Posted April 22 Hey, I’m also doing a PhD in London and just started this term, first few weeks have been a bit overwhelming but in a good way, still figuring out routines and expectations, would be nice to connect and hear how you’re finding it so far
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now