Shane Jonathan Posted December 8, 2025 Posted December 8, 2025 Hi everyone, I’m looking into getting an ESA letter for my cat but I’m not sure how the process works or if I qualify. I found a website by searching on Google, RealESALetter. I would really appreciate honest reviews or advice.
June Bennett Posted December 8, 2025 Posted December 8, 2025 I got an ESA letter for my cat in July 2025 through RealESALetter, and the process was actually pretty straightforward. I had an online consultation with a licensed mental health professional who assessed my need for an emotional support animal. Everything was legitimate, and I received my letter via email within a few days. Having the ESA letter has made things like renting a pet-friendly apartment much easier. Go for it!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now