Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I would appreciate some guidance on how to interpret this application status. I am aware it may not mean anything until I get a decision via email, but my application status now says "Returned to department" on the front page of the application page (where it shows the submitted applications)

On the actual application page on Carleton Central, the status went from "Recommended for assessment" to "Review in progress by department" then "Review in progress by Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs" right before the Christmas break.  

There has been no change since then. I am just curious to know what this reads as. 

Posted

Got accepted to Carleton Uni quite early, and I am super excited!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use