lemonginger Posted January 11 Posted January 11 Anyone applied to the Notre Dame Keough School MGA for 2026? I have applied to only a couple of programs, looking forward to the results eagerly. Alex741 1
BoiledBeans Posted February 23 Posted February 23 Hi! I’ve applied for the sustainable development program. You?
Moochh Posted February 23 Posted February 23 Hi! I did too and I applied for the IPS program. What about you? BoiledBeans 1
lemonginger Posted March 5 Author Posted March 5 Just received the decisions, in with full tuition waiver. Hope you hear something positive too. Alex741 1
Nii Lantey Posted March 5 Posted March 5 2 hours ago, lemonginger said: Just received the decisions, in with full tuition waiver. Hope you hear something positive too. Congratulations! Which concentration did you apply to?
Moochh Posted March 9 Posted March 9 On 3/4/2026 at 7:03 PM, lemonginger said: Just received the decisions, in with full tuition waiver. Hope you hear something positive too. Congrats! What track did you apply for?
lemonginger Posted March 13 Author Posted March 13 Governance and Policy. Hope you heard back positively too.
Moochh Posted March 13 Posted March 13 26 minutes ago, lemonginger said: Governance and Policy. Hope you heard back positively too. Hi! Do you know around what time you received the email? Alex741 1
Alex741 Posted August 16 Posted August 16 Congratulations! That’s fantastic news, especially with a full tuition waiver. 🎉 Wishing you all the best as you decide on your next steps, and I hope everyone else waiting receives good news soon too. An AI Resume Maker can also be handy for polishing your application materials for future opportunities. Best of luck!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now