Holley Chandler Posted February 20 Posted February 20 I’m starting a master’s program this fall and trying to figure out housing. I have an emotional support animal and I’m honestly confused about how this works with university apartments. Some people told me ESAs are not considered regular pets so pet fees might not apply, but others said each school has its own process and paperwork. I do not want to assume anything and mess up my lease before I even move in. Has anyone here gone through this with grad housing specifically? Did you have to submit documentation through disability services or directly to the housing office? Would really appreciate hearing how it worked at your university.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now