Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

I am currently exploring research based strategies to reduce insurance claim denials and improve reimbursement cycles in outpatient and specialty healthcare practices. I work in the revenue cycle management field through Avenue Billing Services, where we focus on improving claim accuracy, compliance, and financial performance for providers.

I am particularly interested in academic or data driven research on:

• Root causes of recurring claim denials
• Impact of documentation accuracy on reimbursement rates
• Predictive analytics in revenue cycle management
• Automation in claims scrubbing and error detection
• Financial outcomes of proactive denial management

Are there any published healthcare administration or health informatics studies that analyze denial trends across payer types?

I would also appreciate recommendations for peer reviewed journals, thesis papers, or datasets that examine how structured workflows and coding accuracy affect long term practice revenue.

Looking forward to insights from researchers, healthcare administrators, and health policy professionals who are studying revenue cycle optimization or healthcare financial systems.

Edited by Renvik Zylar
Grammer mistake

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use