Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
 

Hi,

so in my SOP for an MIA program, I wrote civil-initative organizations where I probably should have said civil-society organizations. I could have theoretically meant the former, although it's not really a standard term the same way civil-society organizations are. Application has been under review for a month and will probably hear in like two weeks. How much of a big deal is this? Should I reach out and clarify?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use