justwannasurvive Posted March 11 Posted March 11 I am just wondering if anyone else has heard back. I just heard back from a program that got my application in February, so yeah....
equifinality Posted March 20 Posted March 20 Hello, there! I made an account just to respond to you. I am also waiting on the TT TCR program. I'm sure you've seen already, but this program seems to send out acceptances and rejections later than others...this is actually the last one I'm waiting on in order to make my decision. Best of luck! Jim VK 1
justwannasurvive Posted March 27 Author Posted March 27 yeah ive already heard back from all my other programs. it seems like this program is notorious for not responding quickly. it honestly makes me a bit nervous, so im not sure if I will even go to TTU because of this. I sent an email two weeks ago too, but idk it really depends on what happens
equifinality Posted March 29 Posted March 29 Same here, this is the last one I'm waiting on. From the results reported here, it seems like next week and the following week are their historical window of acceptance/rejection. And for what it's worth, I don't think we've missed anything: I haven't seen any F26 acceptances online, whether that is via FB search, Reddit, or on GradCafe. Here's hoping we hear back soon! justwannasurvive 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now