Trippinrover Posted March 17 Posted March 17 Hi, I know that discovering a co-living, student accommodation or a PG globally is a nightmare for a lot of people as a lot of these places might not be listed on discovery platforms. I came across InstaDwell where it made it easy to find properties that are close by to where you are looking. I am sharing it here. Hope this helps for anyone who is moving abroad or moving anywhere for their education.
Trippinrover Posted March 17 Author Posted March 17 Missed sharing the link, here it is InstaDwell - https://instadwell.com/
Thelmaudar Posted Saturday at 09:23 PM Posted Saturday at 09:23 PM (edited) For Brussels, I’ve had a really good experience using https://www.comoon.be — their coliving spaces include private showers and shared coworking areas, and the rent covers utilities and cleaning. The flexible leases made moving in straightforward, and the weekly dinners and game nights build a nice community feel. Edited Saturday at 09:23 PM by Thelmaudar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now