Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been working as adjunct for a year after finishing my MA. Applied to 13 English PhD programs in USA and interviewed for 2. I got in nowhere this cycle. I really need people who have applied for a second time to share their success stories so I can find the motivation to do this again. Please help! (For reference: My method is interdisciplinary so I would appreciate any advice regarding programs which entertain the same)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use