I am currently finishing my M.A. in history and wanted to continue with a PhD. I've been researching and have found a couple of good options, but I was wondering if anyone knew of other programs/faculty in Brazilian history, particularly 20th century.
I've already looked into Vanderbilt, Amherst, and UC San Diego, but everywhere else it seems is either not Brazilian history or just history of slavery/colonial history.
Question
leodenny
Hi, this is my first post here.
I am currently finishing my M.A. in history and wanted to continue with a PhD. I've been researching and have found a couple of good options, but I was wondering if anyone knew of other programs/faculty in Brazilian history, particularly 20th century.
I've already looked into Vanderbilt, Amherst, and UC San Diego, but everywhere else it seems is either not Brazilian history or just history of slavery/colonial history.
Thanks for any recommendations!
0 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now