Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone,

I got a late offer from ASU for a PhD program in Computer Science. No interview.

However, all I got is just a letter of admission. There is no information about financial support. I understand that this school may accept PhD students without guaranteeing financial support, and getting a TA position is also very difficult because professors generally take TAs who already took their classes in the past.. I was just wondering, if anyone here got into ASU and is having the same problem? And how are you guys going to look for TA or RA? 

In addition, there is no instruction for how to accept the offer. I don't find the information in their portal either nor in the letter of admission. Folks that got into ASU, I'd appreciate it if you can share any helpful info you may have.

Thanks 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use