I’ve recently been admitted to the Public Affairs PhD program at UCF and received a financial aid package (GRA) for the first year.
I noticed that the funding is not automatically guaranteed beyond the first year and is dependent on performance and availability of funds. I wanted to ask if anyone here has gone through a similar situation. Was your assistantship typically renewed in the following years?
Any insights or experiences would be really helpful as I make my decision. Thank you so much!
Question
nbss
Heyy,
I’ve recently been admitted to the Public Affairs PhD program at UCF and received a financial aid package (GRA) for the first year.
I noticed that the funding is not automatically guaranteed beyond the first year and is dependent on performance and availability of funds. I wanted to ask if anyone here has gone through a similar situation. Was your assistantship typically renewed in the following years?
Any insights or experiences would be really helpful as I make my decision. Thank you so much!
0 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now